You’re in France… Welcome.
If you connect to avec-toi.org, it is probably because you come from another country and you discover France. You certainly have a lot of questions about your daily life, the many steps that await you, your health…
Designed by the Regional Health Agency, the Council Department of Val d’Oise and associations helping people from far and wide, the avec-toi.org platform should allow you to learn and understand certain information about your well-being and health.
Choose your language, and discover the messages that can help you live better in France.
We’re with you!
- Disinfect your room and everything you touch every day using a cleaning product and disposable paper. Throw the paper in the bin and, once you have finished cleaning, wash your hands.
- Door handles
- Light switches
- Around the bed
- Furniture tops
Remember to clean your cell phone
Wash your hands before and after eating.
If everyone does the cleaning, it will get done quicker and be more efficient! Just remember to stay one metre away from each other while you’re doing it!
Disinfect toilets and the shower after use with a cleaning product and disposable paper.
If you don’t have cleaning products or dustbin bags, ask at reception. If reception cannot help, inform the Croix Rouge.
Do not leave food or packaging lying around ; throw them into the bin immediately.
For everyone’s well-being, keep laundry and personal items in your corner, cupboard or bag, or on your bed.
Open your windows for 10 minutes, at least twice a day.
Do not fill the dustbin bag all the way up to the top. Close it without touching the contents. Wash your hands afterwards.
Take your dustbin bag out of the room once a day and throw it away in the bin storage area.
- Use soap
- Rub your hands together palm to palm
- Wash the back of your hands
- Wash between your fingers. Remember your thumbs.
- Wash the end of your fingers and your fingernails.
- Wash your wrists
- Rince your hands with water.
- Air dry
When you have a health or administrative appointment, the Croix Rouge Française will come and collect you and supply your mask. Wearing it will keep you and others safe.
- Wash your hands with soap and water or hand sanitizer before picking up your mask.
- Only touch the elastic bands.
- Put the mask on in the right direction.
- Place the elastic bands around your ears without touching the mask.
- Cover your nose and mouth with the mask. Once it is on, do not touch it again.
- Use the elastic bands to take off your mask.
- Throw the mask in the dustbin bag and wash your hands.
Do at least an hour of sport a day; it’s good for body, mind and soul. Sport helps you sleep better and keeps you healthy.
Stay active and in good health
You can do sport outside but not group sports (no football, for example). If you run, stay 10 metres away from others. If you walk, stay 5 metres from others.